Nora Bolero (Lavender)
- Lavender (Shantung Fabric)
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita (the Philippine national flower)
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric allows full arm movement
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
This item is final sale & not returnable.
The only lavender thing I own
I’m not normally someone who gravitates to colors like lavender and pink, but since the black Teodora bolero was sold out, I decided to take a chance and get the Nora bolero. The photos online do not do it justice— the embroidery and the finishing are impeccable. I just tried it on and I am now so excited to wear it out somewhere. I literally will wear it to the grocery store if nothing comes up this week. Anyway, kudos to Mestizo LA for keeping us connected to our fashion heritage in a cool, modern way.
Love the modern take on a traditional piece. The details are gorgeous and it’s well structured. The fabric and the color make me excited to wear this!
I bought this on from the sample sale and was curious of how the quality would be. Upon opening, I was surprised at how beautiful it was. It’s gorgeous and fit well. The detail is amazing. I found one tiny imperfection but it was barely noticeable. Mestizo LA has high quality items. I wore it for my graduation pics and am so eager to wear it again someday! I am also wanting to buy another one!
Very nice quality with subtle color and design. This could easily be worn dressed down or up. The only complaint I have is that it's snug on the shoulders that movement is somewhat constricted. Overall, beautifully made.