Camila Bolero (Cocoon)
- Beige (Cocoon)
- Classic beige bolero in cocoon fabric for that traditional vibe.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita (the Philippine national flower) symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for a translucent look and full arm movement
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
- Available in 1) silk-based cocoon fabric woven to resemble the look of piña and 2) medium-weight peau de soie fabric with smooth satin texture in matte finish.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.
A modern Filipiana style. I love the design. Beautiful and elegant and versatile boleros. They have good customer service. It is highly recommended.
Love love love!
I haven’t had the chance to wear my Bolero yet but I cannot wait to wear it with pride!! ♥️ also I’m deciding which Barong to get next.
Very pretty bolero. Fits me well. Thanks