Gloria Bolero (Powder Blue)
- Powder Blue (Peau de Soie)
- Powder Blue bolero with white linings for a neutral look that works well in almost any color combination.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita (the Philippine national flower) symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength.
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric allow full arm movement.
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.
Gorgeous well made timeless
Very happy with this product. The quality is amazing and it is absolutely beautiful. FYI the actual color it a bit more lighter blue rather than the purplish hue the picture shows.