Lily Bolero - Biege Lining (Cocoon)
- Beige (Cocoon)
- Classic beige color with two-tone beige embroidery for a tonal aesthetic that's undeniably chic.
- Mestizo's Vintage Edition showcases a timeless color palette in a modern form with this exquisite Lily Bolero.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita (the Philippine national flower) symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for full arm movement
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.
Beautiful piece of art
The bolero was perfect for my wedding. The detail and fabric was exquisite. So many compliments. I felt like royalty and will be wearing this for future events. Thank you for making such a quality piece that pays homage to our Filipino roots!