Camila Bolero (Aquamarine)
Regular price $178.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Camila Bolero features an eye-catching design that pairs sampaguita-inspired embroidery with peau de soie fabric (French for “skin of silk”) for a modern take on a classic look. The butterfly sleeves are stylish without compromising function – the soft net and plain organza fabric lining provides a translucent look while allowing full arm movement. The aquamarine is perfect for a festive and positive look that doesn’t go overboard.
- Aquamarine (Peau de Soie)
- The Camila Bolero in trendy aquamarine is class in a minimalist package
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita flower, symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for a translucent look and full arm movement
- hidden front hook for easy closure
- Available in medium-weight peau de soie fabric with smooth satin texture in matte finish
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.