Camila Bolero (Aquamarine)
The Camila Filipiniana Bolero showcases a unique design that exquisitely combines sampaguita-inspired needlework and peau de soie fabric, a French phrase signifying "skin of silk", creating a modern take on a classic silhouette. Its butterfly sleeves add a stylish touch without compromising free-movement of the arms, thanks to the flexible tulle and plain organza lining. Its Aquamarine shade provides a vibrant and energetic look without being overly showy.
- Aquamarine (Peau de Soie)
- The Camila Bolero in chic aquamarine offers a luxurious combination of class and minimalism. Its sleek silhouette and featherweight construction make it a go-to piece for any event, so it's easy to look and feel your best.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita flower, symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for a translucent look and full arm movement
- hidden front hook for easy closure
- Crafted from soft peau de soie fabric, the Camila Bolero exudes a smooth satin texture with a matte finish.
This item is made in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.