Teodora Bolero (Cocoon)
- Black and Maroon (Cocoon)
- Precisely-stitched black and maroon embellishments elegantly adorn the timeless beige cocoon fabric, for a luxurious modern-meets-vintage aesthetic.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita (the Philippine national flower) symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for a translucent look and full arm movement
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
- Available in silk-based cocoon fabric woven to resemble the look of piña
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.