Teodora Bolero (Blush)
- Blush (Peau de Soie)
- The Teodora Bolero in a pale blush hue works beautifully with other delicate, pastel shades, and accessorizing with pearls will lend a dainty, refined air.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita (the Philippine national flower) symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for full arm movement
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
- Available in medium-weight peau de soie fabric with smooth satin texture in matte finish.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.
I love everything about this bolero - embroidery, color, fit, style! It goes best with blue denim for a casual look.
Great quality and craftsmanship
I love the structure, the materials, the color, and (funny enough) even the smell. Hahaha! When I received it - the item, the cover (and box) smelled so good, I didn't want to take it out until I needed to use it. I followed the size chart as shown on the website and it fit just right. Worth it. Every dollar - worth the purchase. I feel like with the right kind of care, I could even pass it on to my kid. Napakahusay! Mabuhay the Mestizo team!