Teodora Bolero (Beige)
- Beige (Peau de Soie)
- Delight in a mesmerizing beige bolero crafted from PDS fabric, graced with exquisite green embroidery for a timelessly elegant aesthetic.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita flower, symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for full arm movement
- hidden front hook for easy closure
- Available in medium-weight peau de soie fabric with smooth satin texture in matte finish
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.
The bolero is made with excellent quality! I also really loved how it came neatly folded and packaged with extra care in a very nice, aesthetic box. The bolero also came in a drawstring bag, which will make it easier to store/transport it for days that I’ll be wearing it for special occasions but don’t want to wear it out too much. I bought this for my own college graduation as well as for my upcoming PCN show days.