Nora Bolero (Magenta)
- Magenta (Peau de Soie)
- Magenta bolero with white embroideries for a dazzling look that’s perfect for vibrant colors. Made from soft, lightweight fabric, its luxurious design adds a touch of refinement to any ensemble for a timeless allure.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita (the Philippine national flower) symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for full arm movement
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
- Available in medium-weight peau de soie fabric with smooth matte finish.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.