Nora Bolero (Cocoon)
Elevate your wardrobe with the Nora Filipiniana Bolero. Crafted with luxurious, lightweight cocoon silk fabric, this bolero is designed with a classic silhouette and modern details. Its intricate Mestizo-designed embroidery features the sampaguita flower, the Philippine National Flower, in two-tone beige with a light black outline - providing a sophisticated and tasteful look to any ensemble.Features:
- Beige (Cocoon)
- A timeless beige bolero with dual-hued beige embroideries outlined in black, perfect for bringing a contemporary edge to a timeless style.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita (the Philippine national flower) symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for a translucent look and full arm movement
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.
Very well made. Fabric is good quality. I would purchase again.
This bolero is so stunning plus it smells amazing! Couldn't be more happier with this purchase.
Overall, I give the bolero, the packaging and the customer service an A+. The bolero fits so perfectly. Very classy. Love it. Can’t wait to wear it on my daughter’s wedding in September. Thank you so much.