Nora Bolero (Cocoon)
- Beige (Cocoon)
- Fashion a timeless aesthetic with this classic beige bolero, subtly spruced up with black embroideries to infuse a modern edge.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita (the Philippine national flower) symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for a translucent look and full arm movement
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
- Constructed out of a silk-based cocoon fabric to reflect the aesthetic of piña fabric, Nora Bolero is a timeless piece.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.