Regular price $65.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
It’s hard to beat the timeless look of an overcoat, but The Mestizo takes it a step further with binakul-inspired patterns that give this piece a stand-out aesthetic – the perfect complement to your signature fall and winter looks. No fashion-conscious man’s wardrobe is complete without the stunning Omar Overcoat.
- Available in two colors:
- Graphite Gray is a classic combination that has endured in fashion and rightfully so – this Omar Overcoat is a timeless look that’s sure to enhance any formal look.
- Tri-Color Tweed is a versatile piece that works well in a variety of themes. Wear this over light or dark colors and take your outfit up a notch.
- Features matching collar and belt styles that showcase Abel Binakul-inspired textile designs that highlight exquisite uniform and interlocked geometric patterns akin to the waves of the sea and are said to help ward off evil spirits among indigenous communities.
- “Abel” or “Inabel” are Ilocano words that refer to a weaving tradition that has endured since before the Spanish colonization of the Philippines. “Abel” originated from the Ilocos region and employs different design techniques including binakul and trambia.
- Fabric used for this piece is designed for dry-cleaning and ironing with low to medium heat only. Please do not wash.
- Made with a wool and cotton polyester blend for a luxurious fabric that’s warm and soft to the touch
FINAL SALE - NO RETURN