Nora Bolero (Gold)
Be a star of the night in this Nora Bolero. Crafted from luxurious gold satin with a matte finish, this stylish bolero is an ideal addition to any formal ensemble. Embellished with our signature sampaguita-inspired embroidery, this exquisite piece will add a touch of glamour and elegance to your look.
- Gold (Satin Fabric)
- The Nora Bolero in gold exudes a sophistication of glitz and glamour, never overwhelming. This elegant combination lends itself perfectly to light colors, in particular a classic gold and white duo which never fades from fashion.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita flower, symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for full arm movement
- hidden front hook for easy closure.
- Available in medium-weight fabric with smooth satin texture in matte finish.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.
The bolero can be worn both ways closed or open. The cropped length is just perfect for someone like me- petite.