Regular price $45.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Taking a break from embroidered designs, this Nini Bolero is a fun take on the crowd favorite square cut bolero with butterfly sleeves. This piece is made to be comfortable enough to wear on a casual night out or when traveling — the stylish stripes are certainly a plus.
- Striped woven cotton
- In varying shades of orange, yellow, pomelo and blue, this striped piece in woven cotton is lightweight and perfectly designed to make a statement.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- The Mestizo purposely placed the stripes diagonally to mimic the way the herringbone fabric is weaved in a chevron pattern which was made popular in Italy.
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for a translucent look and full arm movement
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
- Made with natural hollow fibers for a cotton fabric that is soft and comfortable.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURN