Regular price $45.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This is without a doubt a modern Mestizo masterpiece that features a bolero design that showcases windowpane-inspired patterns in gray and red that’s both bold and mesmerizing. Crafted by expert artisans from fabric sourced from indigenous weavers in Ilocos, it takes months for an Isabela Bolero to be made, and it’s totally worth it. This marriage of modern and traditional craftsmanship is a breathtaking piece that stands above the rest.
- Gray with Red Windowpane
- The gray Isabela Bolero with a red windowpane design is a flashy piece that goes well with neutral colors. Wear this on top of a white outfit and let it carry your whole look!
- The Isabela Bolero showcases Abel Binakul textile designs that highlight exquisite uniform and interlocked geometric patterns akin to the waves of the sea and are said to help ward off evil spirits among indigenous communities. Each piece is handwoven to perfection by our expert artisans using fabric sourced from indigenous weavers from the Ilocos region. These woven fabrics are lovingly crafted for months from scratch before they are shipped and tailored into this unique bolero.
- “Abel” or “Inabel” are Ilocano words that refer to a weaving tradition that has endured since before the Spanish colonization of the Philippines. “Abel” originated from the Ilocos region and employs different design techniques including binakul and trambia.
- Contemporary bolero with gray and red windowpane patterns for a modern take on a classic look that’s both bold and mesmerizing.
- This waist-length piece features a closed-quarter design with loop closures, covered buttons, and cotton lining.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURN