Gloria Bolero (Ice Blue)
- Ice Blue (Peau de Soie Fabric)
- Ice Blue bolero with off-white embroidery for a neutral look that works well in almost any color combination.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors.
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita (the Philippine national flower) symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength.
- Butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric allows full arm movement
- Hidden front hook for easy closure.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.