Fernando Men's Barong (Emerald Green)
- Emerald Green (Jusi)
- The Fernando Men’s barong is made in a unique green color palette not typically seen in a traditional barong, making this the perfect piece for when you want to stand out in a crowd
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the Filipino calado, a style of embroidery from Lumban, Laguna that highlights open thread work patterns that adds texture, depth, and complexity to each design. The piece features freeform stitching designs to create organic patterns inspired by nature.
- Embroidered using a mix of machine-based and hand-weaving techniques inspired by ethnic embroidery styles
- Half button cut with regular pointed collars for a classic barong feel
- Available in soft and affordable jusi fabric, a traditional sheer-fabric handwoven from abaca fibers for a classic and refined look. This is a silk-like fabric that’s softer and opaquer to the touch than other traditional fabrics.
This item is produced in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.