- Available in two colors:
- Brick Red jacket that fits well with dark and muted colors
- Steel Gray jacket that’s versatile enough to work with both light and dark colors. Wear this one on top of a white motif for a classic look.
- The Fernando Jacket features traditional trambia weaving techniques originating from Ilocos, Trambia pieces are often described as heavy but loosely woven in a round floral pattern, making this piece comfortable and breathable without sacrificing style.
- “Abel” or “Inabel” are Ilocano words that refer to a weaving tradition that has endured since before the Spanish colonization of the Philippines. “Abel” originated from the Ilocos region and employs different design techniques including binakul and trambia.
- Fabric used for this piece is designed for dry-cleaning and ironing with low to medium heat only. Please do not wash.
- This clubhouse smoking jacket features a trambia weave body and a felt collar accentuated by comfortable cotton and polyester-based tetoron lining.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURN