Nora Bolero (Gold)
Regular price $248.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Nora Bolero is covered in woody vine sampaguita flower embroideries that symbolize the strength of whoever wears it. With its two-tone look, the piece is both classy and impactful. Exude sophistication without a whole lot of effort with the Nora Bolero.
- Gold (Satin Fabric)
- The Nora Bolero in gold is glitz and glamour without going overboard. Pair this with light colors – a gold and white combination never goes out of style.
- Takes inspiration from the traje de luces (suit of lights), the traditional clothing worn by matadors
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the jasmine or sampaguita flower, symbolizing purity, simplicity, humility and strength
- butterfly sleeves lined with soft net and plain organza fabric for a translucent look and full arm movement
- hidden front hook for easy closure.
- Available in medium-weight fabric with smooth satin texture in matte finish.
This item is handmade in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.