Fernando Men's Barong (Royal Blue)
Regular price $275.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Fernando in Español is symbolic of courage and an adventurous spirit. These same qualities inspired our line of Fernando Men’s Barong which features calado-style embroidery in a traditional “U-shape” design and pairs it with bold color palettes for a daring look that’s hard to ignore. The piece won’t be out of place in Baroque fashion circles, with expertly woven embroidery designs inspired by nature.
- Royal Blue (Jusi)
- The Fernando Men’s Barong in royal blue is a striking centerpiece for your formal look. Pair it with black slacks and shoes for a sleek and refined look!
- Mestizo-designed embroidery inspired by the Filipino calado, a style of embroidery from Lumban, Laguna that highlights open thread work patterns that adds texture, depth, and complexity to each design. The piece features freeform stitching designs to create organic patterns inspired by nature.
- Embroidered using a mix of machine-based and handweaving techniques inspired by ethnic embroidery styles
- Half button cut with regular pointed collars for a classic barong feel
- Available in soft and affordable jusi fabric, a traditional sheer-fabric handwoven from abaca fibers for a classic and refined look. This is a silk-like fabric that’s softer and opaquer to the touch than other traditional fabrics.
This item is produced in limited quantities by our team of artisans. Due to high demand, we may occasionally run out of available sizes and color variations.
Want a personalized piece made just for you? Message us for custom fits, colors, and fabrics.